16-JAN-21 Saturday

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 16, 2021, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I got a new, high powered blender today.  It was delivered while I was at work.  I haven't taken it out of the box yet.  I'm saving that for tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited about this.  It is a Blentec 650 and was on sale for 50% off at Best Buy yesterday.  Delivery wasn't supposed to be until sometime next week so getting it today is quite great.  

The first thing I'll make will probably be No-Queso Queso which is a non-dairy queso sauce made from cashews and nutritional yeast.  I will make a double batch and bring some to work to share since I just talked about this stuff today.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Have fun with it! I love new gadgets.

All of a sudden, I am having Issues accessing this site from my laptop, although it seems I can access it from other computers/browsers. If I use either Firefox or Chrome on my laptop, I get a message about a security threat that warns me I'm at risk for having information stolen. Not that there's any information here that I really need to be worried about. It says it's got something to do with the certificate. 

I wonder if this could have something to do with the virus protection software I installed a couple of days ago.