21-21-21 Thursday

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 21, 2021, 09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Someone pointed out that this is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century.  

Happy Thursday, everyone!!
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

So, I should have something more momentous to say, seeing how momentous a day it is. The important thing I have to say is: I think that my virus protection software is giving me the scary messages when I try to log onto this site on my laptop. I also got the scary message when trying to log onto an animal rescue site. I'm thinking that I could just bypass the message and go through to the sites anyway, even though that seems to negate the point of having virus protection software. There may still be an issue with the certificate, in which case it's not something I have any control over. :(

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Jan 21, 2021, 03:14 PMThere may still be an issue with the certificate, in which case it's not something I have any control over. :(

This is similar to something that happens at work. When on a company computer we get the "certificate is out of date" type error message when we go to aa.com.  It might only happen on the computers which have limited internet access.  I'm going to have to pay attention the next time I'm using a back-office computer and see if it happens there.  I don't get that warning when I use a personal device to access the website.
I no longer long for the old view!