9 AUG 2017

Started by KathyB, Aug 09, 2017, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I have nothing to say; I'm just starting the daily thread so nobody else has to do it.

I feel very cold stone benchy today. I am probably not going to head over there, because it's too stupid (the reason, not the bench itself).

DiveMilw

I have some actually exciting news.  Earlier today my Kindle Fire wouldn't recognize the SD card.  I could not get it to read it.  So I backed up my data on my PC, reformatted it, copied the data back to the card, and now it works!!  Special thanks to the internet for giving me suggestions of how to fix the problem. 

OK.  This might only really be exciting to me but I'm happy because my "Simpsons: Tapped Out" game is on my SD card and I didn't lose the progress I've made in the years I've been playing it. 
I no longer long for the old view!

mrssondheim

I am in bed sick, but have a kitty with me so I won't complain.  

It is kind of a changing of the guard job wise for me. I can't go into details on a public forum, but there are new jobs now. Music Directing musicals for kids and the other is called music therapy. It consists of singing to people in rest homes or hospitals for about 60 min. How cool is that. A few diff locations a few days a week. I am just subbing now but hopeful for more full time work. Show is going well, and I don't hate my husband yet. Lol. 

Have I mentioned have a kitty with me??! No?  Well I do. Jealous yet?  🐱 
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

Leighton

It was my lovely son's first birthday today.  Happy first birthday, Benjamin :) 
Self indulgence is better than no indulgence!

MartinG

Good grief that year went quickly! Happy belated Birthday Benjamin 😊👶
Morals tomorrow