9-AUG-17 Wednesday, Total Excitment

Started by DiveMilw, Aug 09, 2017, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Very exciting day for me today.  I worked an earlish shift. Had some lunch. Didn't get ice cream at Milkcraft because they were closed so they could do regular maintenance and improvements to their air conditioning.  (regularly scheduled maintenance?  they just opened) Did purchase ant traps because my mom said we have some ants in the house.  (but the flies are gone so only one insect to worry about) Picked up my Dad's x-ray on a CD and am currently doing a load of laundry.  Yep.  Total excitement here.   :))  8)  :-X

Milkcraft is a new ice cream shop.  I haven't had any yet but when I tried to go a couple weeks ago I found that although there wasn't a huge line I wasn't going to have enough time because THEY MAKE YOUR ICE CREAM WHEN YOU ORDER IT!!!!!!  They are a "Cow to Cone" shop.  The counter is lined with Kitchenaid-like mixers and taps of what I assume to be liquid nitrogen or something similar.  I'd tell you more but I haven't actually been a customer yet.   I will report back once I am able to eat some of their ice cream. 
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

Kathy beat me to it!!   I am locking this thread and would like to redirect you to Kathy's Daily.   C:-)
I no longer long for the old view!