28-FEB-21 Simply Sunday

Started by DiveMilw, Feb 28, 2021, 05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Today is the final day of February 2021.  The year is already 1/6 over.  I may mark the day by having two smoothies today.  (Homemade smoothies are my current "thing" or trend.)  At the moment I am drinking a berry, ginger smoothie. I work the closing shift today so I'm thinking of making a second smoothie featuring the flavors of ginger, apple and celery.  I love my Blendtec blender because I can put just about anything in it and get a smooth, drink in 65 seconds.  I might try the "Whole Juice" setting instead of the "Smoothie" setting since celery has so much fiber.  It should make the drink even smoother.  This is only my third or fourth day of making smoothies so I'm still experimenting.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I have been in the mood for pizza all day, and I went so far as to pretend I was ordering from three places so I could find out their delivery charges, but I've been good and not ordered it. Instead I cooked some chicken for lunch. Right now, I would put money on my ordering the pizza tomorrow and having it for Monday and Tuesday lunch and dinner. 

For some reason, I can't get into the idea of drinking celery flavor, but that combination of ginger, apple and celery sounds like a fabulous stir fry, maybe with some pork.