Adding a photograph or image ...

Started by Vera Charles, Jun 20, 2017, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vera Charles

Do I still have to upload the photo/screenshot to a website/give it a URL?

Chris L

Testing an attached image (with explanation forthcoming in the Forum Support section):

[attach name=Venice+1.jpg type=image/jpeg]26[/attach]

Short answer: Look for the "Attachments and other options" dropdown at the bottom left of the full editor. Be warned that the image will appear twice.

[attachment deleted by admin]
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

Vera Charles

Vera Charles

Second attempt ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Vera Charles

Ok. So first time the file was too big. Think I've got it now! Thanks, @Chris L

Chris L

Quote from: Vera Charles on Jun 20, 2017, 03:45 PMOk. So first time the file was too big. Think I've got it now! Thanks, @Chris L

Sure. How did you get it not to appear twice? (It probably depends what you click on, I'm guessing.)
But us, old friend,

KathyB

KathyB

Oh, ick! I can use my least favorite typeface! Friends don't let friends use Comic Sans.

:))  :))  Smiley with headgear.

Chris L

Quote from: KathyB on Jun 23, 2017, 05:58 PMOh, ick! I can use my least favorite typeface! Friends don't let friends use Comic Sans.

:))  :))  Smiley with headgear.

Hmm, I could use this to give my messages more Impact.

And also make them harder to read.

As a long time comic book fan, I adored Comic Sans when I first discovered it, 25-or-so years ago. Then it turned out that way too many people adored it.
But us, old friend,

KathyB

If you want good comic book fonts, try this site:
http://www.comicbookfonts.com/

If you want good, cheap comic book fonts, wait until January 1 to buy them. Everything is on sale for the price of the year (even the $300 font and the $19.95 fonts).

mrssondheim

I seriously need a step by step tutorial for pics. 
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

AmyG

I made a tutorial here. These are instructions for the phone or tablet but it's not that different from a computer.