Aug 20, 2017 Sunday Snoozeday

Started by DiveMilw, Aug 20, 2017, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Much like Kathy yesterday, I don't have much to say but didn't want to miss a daily.  

It's nap time for me.  Nearly every day between 3 pm and 4 pm I get really tired and want to nap.  This afternoon I'm hoping to power through so I can fall asleep sometime between 7-8 pm.  We have a new schedule starting tomorrow and the earliest start time is 3:30 am.  I'm covering one of the opening agents this week so I need to be around 2 am.  The nice side to this is that I will be done at noon!  
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I just finished some delicious lo mein from the Chinese place across the street.

(In other words, I don't really have much more to say today than I did yesterday. But this boosts the board's post count!)

mrssondheim

I am in cue to cue today. I LOVE IT!!!  Great silliness is quietly happening around me. 
Also planning some paint nights in the weeks to come. Something I have wanted to do for years!!!
Happy Sunday!  Hoping for some rare steak at the end of it. Mmmmmmmmm
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

Chris L

Those of you in the UK, take a look at @AmyG's latest message in the Follies in London 2017 thread. We've worked out the itinerary for our trip to the UK and will be back in London on October 14. It looks like Sunday, October 15 will be the best date for meeting any of you who can be in London that morning/afternoon for lunch, though we can set aside some time during the following week for anybody who might be in town. Let us know if you're interested and available for getting together.
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?