22-AUG-17 That Day When...

Started by Bobster, Aug 22, 2017, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobster

So IT starts tonight--the latest press says no intermission, it's back to the Original book with a few "additions"......

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Gordonb

Quote from: Bobster on Aug 22, 2017, 04:02 AMSo IT starts tonight--the latest press says no intermission, it's back to the Original book with a few "additions"......

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Note to self: nothing to drink after 1800h this evening; middle-aged bladder issues :(

DiveMilw

This afternoon I tuned the TV to a channel playing "Trailer Park Shark".........on purpose.  I didn't stay there long but that doesn't change the fact that I did it.  I am full of sorrow and regret at letting you all down and await your deserved chastisement.   :sick: :'( :sick:
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Aloha from Honolulu, where it is incredibly hot and humid. Really, really humid. Like walking into a sauna with all my clothes on.

Bobster

Quote from: Gordonb on Aug 22, 2017, 06:54 AM
Quote from: Bobster on Aug 22, 2017, 04:02 AMSo IT starts tonight--the latest press says no intermission, it's back to the Original book with a few "additions"......

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Note to self: nothing to drink after 1800h this evening; middle-aged bladder issues :(
AND??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Gordonb

Quote from: Bobster on Aug 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
Quote from: Gordonb on Aug 22, 2017, 06:54 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmm
AND??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
@Bobster See the Follies thread for my very lightweight comments. Happy to report too that the bladder behaved itself.