11-NOV-21 Relaxing Wednesday...or even Thursday!

Started by DiveMilw, Nov 11, 2021, 06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

"Relaxing" is code word for "there are all sorts of things I should do before work and I'm going to do only one or two of them".  ;D

It is a very nice sunny, cool day today.  Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain.  I cut down some bushes a few days ago and need to cut the branches up into smaller pieces.  I should be doing that this morning.  Maybe I'll cut a couple of branches when I leave for work.  Right now I'm going to make a smoothie for breakfast.

EDIT:  I ended up making making a smoothie and roasting some Delicata squash.  It was a large squash so I did it in two batches.  One batch I tossed in butter flavored olive oil.  The other in an Italian herb olive and black pepper.  They will be a great addition to a salad or as a side dish or even a snack.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

I think it's Thursday, because I did all kinds of Thursday-like things today. Tonight I am seeing a French movie as part of the Denver Film Festival. It's an animated film, which I figured I'd find interesting even if I don't understand any of the subtitles. :) Today I also scheduled an appointment to get my garage door looked at and hopefully fixed for not too much $.