15-JAN-22 Sat-brrrr-day

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 15, 2022, 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

The sub-zero wind chills continue today.  It's a sunny day and lovely to look at when you're inside a heated building.  The actual temps are in the teens with a high of 16.  The wind will bring that down to a "feels like" near or below zero.  It's so cold and windy that I will be wearing the winter parka they gave us as part of our uniform.  It's actually from the uniform we got before our current one.  It's so insulated that I never wore it because it is too warm for me.  But not today!   If I remember, I will use the remote start for the car so it can warm up before I get in.  I got the remote start for days like this one.  I hope I remember to use it.  (I didn't think about it until I was at my car last night when leaving work.  It would have been nice to use then as the windy walk to the parking lot was quite cold.)
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Guess who ate a pair of my jeans?  :dog:

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Jan 15, 2022, 04:26 PMGuess who ate a pair of my jeans?  :dog:
Oh no!!  It's sort of like she's evolving.  She is graduating to bigger and more complex pieces of clothing.   :o
I no longer long for the old view!