18-JAN-22 Get Your COVID Home Test Kits a Day Early!!

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 18, 2022, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

The USPS website is up and running a day early.  US residents may order up to four test kits per household/address.  Order today and beat the rush!

In other news....my mom called me while I was out and about town asking me to bring home a few things from a Chinese restaurant.  I ended up going to two different ones in order to get the two main dishes she wanted.  And while I was waiting for my food at the 2nd restaurant (Black Bamboo) I snuck over to the sushi place in the same complex and ordered the Chicken and Vegetable Tempura for myself. 

She really like some Wonton Soup I had brought home a week or so ago.  She thought the dumplings might have been homemade.  I couldn't remember where I got it except that it wasn't from Black Bamboo.  I now think I got it from a place near the airport.  Until I have a chance to stop in there again, she will have to make due with the regular wonton and the egg drop wonton soups I got this afternoon.  Or the miso soup which came with my tempura.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Thank you. I still need a PCR test if I'm going to Hawaii, but these should be good for other places/events.

The place across the street from me makes excellent wonton soup. Speaking of soup, I had some wonderful matzo ball soup today from Zaidy's deli. I have to order it for takeout now!