24-JAN-22 Barely Monday

Started by DiveMilw, Jan 23, 2022, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I thought I'd get a jump on the Daily as I just got home from work a little bit ago. (It was after midnight so I figure it makes this legit. ;) )  Our 9PM flight to DCA was delayed, as usual.  I guess the nice thing is that I got some overtime.  It was forced overtime because I am a GSC (Ground Security Co-Ordinator) and there must be one live and in person for every passenger flight.  And now I need to "power down" and drift off to sleep. 

One other good thing is that we start our new work schedule today and I don't need to be at work until 1PM.  That means I can stay up for another hou, get 8 hours of sleep, and still have time to do "stuff" before I have to leave for work.  I'm trying very hard to look on the bright side of things.   8) 8) future's so bright I have to wear shades
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

It's supposed to snow tomorrow! That's exciting because we've hardly had any snow all season. I don't know how much we are supposed to get, or when it's going to start, and I'm debating whether I want to take the trash and recyclables out this evening or tomorrow morning. I don't have a lid for my trashcan. I think I'll wait until tomorrow and risk having to take it out in the snow actively coming down.