19 May 2022 My teeth

Started by KathyB, May 19, 2022, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

My dentist says my teeth look good! I got x-rays and a cleaning. I'd like to say it was fun, but it wasn't.

On the way out, I accidentally scheduled an appointment for November 2023 instead of November 2022, so I need to reschedule for sometime earlier than a year and a half from now. I've got a message in to the office. I guess I can also keep that November 2023 appointment.

Today is supposed to be 90°--and then the rain and snow come in. Tomorrow we're scheduled for rain, turning into snow by Saturday. (Or Jaturday.) I think it's going to be mostly the heavy, wet kind of snow that damages trees but doesn't accumulate much, although the mountains could get two feet.

DiveMilw

Great news about your teeth!  If they let you, I vote for keeping the Nov 2023 appointment in addition to making the new one.  After all, you already have in your calendar.  Did you schedule the appointment with a person or a piece of software?

today I introduced my class to Qursday and Jaterday.  They caught on quickly.
I no longer long for the old view!

scenicdesign71

Quote from: DiveMilw on May 19, 2022, 03:43 PMtoday I introduced my class to Qursday and Jaterday.  They caught on quickly.

I've been puzzling over it since last week and I still haven't caught on.    :-\

???

DiveMilw

Quote from: scenicdesign71 on May 19, 2022, 09:18 PM
Quote from: DiveMilw on May 19, 2022, 03:43 PMtoday I introduced my class to Qursday and Jaterday.  They caught on quickly.

I've been puzzling over it since last week and I still haven't caught on.    :-\

???

In availability field for flights there is a area which says if a flight doesn't operate certain days or only operates certain days.  It uses a one letter code for each day of the week:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Qursday
Friday
Jaterday
Sunday

;D :)) ;D
I no longer long for the old view!