7 June 2022 Costco Tuesday

Started by KathyB, Jun 07, 2022, 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Today was an expensive trip to Costco because I renewed my membership. I shouldn't have bought the rest of the stuff I bought. I don't really need Oreos, even though they were on sale and on my short list of stuff to get. I was going to get an enormous bag of popcorn, but they appeared to be out of that, so I got some prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella. I also found two books that I've been wanting to read for a while.

There was one thing I forgot to look for: canned mushrooms. I have an excuse to go back.

There were so many people lined up to get gas. There were at least five cars for each of eight lanes.

DiveMilw

Next week Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday) will be my Costco day.  It would be today or tomorrow but tomorrow I fly to WI so I don't need to fill up the car.  While I'm out there, in addition to visiting with my friend's cats, I am going to see the Skylight Music Theater's production of Dennis DeYoung's "Hunchback of Notre Dame".  I've had the studio version were Dennis sings all the men's parts for years.  I've heard him sing it in concert with other singers (can't remember any of there names).  This looks to be a fabulous production with Quasimodo played by the excellent Ben Gulley.  

I no longer long for the old view!