14-JUL-22 Haircut Thursday

Started by DiveMilw, Jul 14, 2022, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I'm getting my hair cut before I start work today.  The temps have been warming up so it will be nice to have shorter hair.....not that my hair is very long right now.  The only bad thing about getting a haircut immediately before driving to work is that I need to bring my uniform shirt with me separately.  I wear another shirt for the haircut to cut down on the amount of itchy stray hairs that get caught in my collar.  Overall, that is not a very big inconvenience and I will soldier through it.   ;)
I no longer long for the old view!

scenicdesign71

I got a haircut the Saturday before Independence Day, for the first time in five months, and it has improved my life considerably: especially given the recent heat, it wasn't a moment too soon.  My hair hadn't been "very" long either, but long enough after five months that the cut made a dramatic difference both visually and in terms of temperature.

I also went to work (albeit only a brief two-hour paint call, after which I was able to come home and shower) directly from the barber's, but it was well worth it.  Bottom line: I highly recommend, and hope your cut today proved just as satisfying, @DiveMilw .