6 September 2022 more of the same

Started by KathyB, Sep 06, 2022, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I started the daily thread twice yesterday and realized both times that I really had nothing to say. It was hot (97° yesterday) and I didn't feel like taking the dog for a walk--both of which were in Sunday's (short, not-very-interesting) daily. Today is no different (95°  99° so far, and I hate even looking outside). The weather pattern is expected to hold for at least two more days. The problem has been that it hasn't even been cooling off after the sun sets. It's still in the 80s, which is at least more tolerable for walking. At least I'm not in central California.

Today I got gas early in the morning before people actually come to Costco to go shopping.

Maybe I'll go get some Noodles & Co. for dinner, just to change things up a little.

DiveMilw

I almost started the Daily yesterday but, like you Kathy, had nothing to say.  Today is my last day off for four days.  Then I will have three days off.  We started a four day work week for most employees, both part-time and full-time.  I'm not sure how much I'll like it but I'm willing to try it and see what happens.  Maybe it will allow me to be more productive on my days off.  That would be a good thing. 
I no longer long for the old view!