20 September 2022 Fun with tech support

Started by KathyB, Sep 20, 2022, 09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I spent 45 minutes in chat support with Microsoft, to find out that my newly purchased license for Office 2019 was already in use by somebody else. I then spent 10 minutes composing an email to the company that I bought the software from (through Amazon), and I hope I hear back from them, because otherwise, I just wasted a lot of money.

To be fair, the actual support I got was outstanding. It was just difficult to figure out where to go to get it from the Microsoft site (I ended up searching Google), and I'm disappointed/frustrated with the outcome.

And that is how my Tuesday is going.

DiveMilw

Today I didn't do as much as I should have so it was a typical day for me.   ;D

I really, truly was finally going to mow the lawn after my nap.  But it started raining and didn't stop for long enough that the grass was too wet to mow.  I am disappointed about that because I think I actually was going to get out there with the lawnmower.   :o

I did a tiny bit of sorting and purging and packing today.  It is not enough but at least it is something.  As long as I do a little bit every day this week it will mean less I have to do next week.  And as I clear stuff away it becomes easier to do more.  
I no longer long for the old view!