28-SEP-22 Not Even Close Tuesday

Started by DiveMilw, Sep 27, 2022, 06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I am soooooo far behind on my packing.  This is probably to be expected.  I've made great headway but I have accumulated too much stuff.  Most of it is paperwork which can be tossed.  The trick, for me, is to stream a movie.  Animated movies seem to work best.  That way I can half pay attention to the movie so I'm not worrying about the move.  And it is a way for me to tell how long something took.  For instance, I might think the section I'm working on took over an hour when, by looking at the movie's progress, it only took 35 minutes.  That is a great moral booster.  
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Good luck with the packing, Tom. I don't envy you.

By the way, I found my keys on the floor by the toilet.  ???

AmyG

Chris and I are planning a trip to New York. Our dates are December 6 to 10 besides our flying days. So far we are thinking of seeing Almost Famous, Some Like it Hot, Death of a Salesman (London production with African American cast), and Leopoldstadt (Tom Stoppard's new play). And Merrily of course but I'm worried it will be sold out when tickets go on sale to the general public. Am I missing anything important? I considered Music Man and/or Funny Girl but I'm afraid those classics won't live up to my expectations and we have limited time and want to do some other stuff besides theater. 

DiveMilw

AmyG

Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 28, 2022, 06:46 AM@AmyG - Into the Woods? 
Oh. When last I looked, which was awhile ago, it was going to close before our dates but I see it's been extended. So yeah, that's a possibility. 

DiveMilw

Quote from: AmyG on Sep 28, 2022, 07:14 AM
Quote from: DiveMilw on Sep 28, 2022, 06:46 AMOh. When last I looked, which was awhile ago, it was going to close before our dates but I see it's been extended. So yeah, that's a possibility.

They keep playing the extension game!