23 November 2022 Wednesday

Started by KathyB, Nov 23, 2022, 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Today wasn't too bad a day. It was pretty warm for November, and most of the snow is melted now. We had a nice walk this afternoon. Tomorrow I am planning to make shrimp scampi. Unfortunately I got the shrimp without tails on, so I won't have any to give to Bernadette. I also didn't buy parsley, so it's going to be missing that ingredient. Oh well.

I also have to find the least yucky time to go to Costco this weekend, because I want to get a couple of things that are on sale. I'm hoping I can just run in, grab the mozzarella sticks and ice cream bars, and rush out. I guess I don't really need either of those items. My biggest plan for the weekend is doing laundry, including the sheets I changed two weeks ago but didn't wash. I also want to watch Ted Lasso with my three free months of Apple+ TV (from buying the phone).

scenicdesign71

Severance is really good too, though the season-finale cliffhanger will leave you, well, hanging for the better part of a year before its second season streams.  (They're currently only about a month into filming S2; won't wrap until next May or thereabouts; and will prolly need a few months of post-production after that).

But by all means yes, do catch Ted Lasso!  It makes excellent holiday viewing, and with 22 episodes currently available, it's a delightful binge, or you can spread it out a bit.  Ted's third season might even become available before your free trial expires: they haven't set a release date yet, but apparently S3 wrapped about a week ago.

Happy Shrimpsgiving!  And I hope Miss Bernadette will be getting some other nice treat (and plenty of snuggles).
:-* :dog: