21-FEB-23 Very Warm Tuesday

Started by DiveMilw, Feb 21, 2023, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I had to turn on the air conditioner this afternoon!   :o :o :o
Actually, I turned it on last night to make sure I could sleep.  Today was in the 80s and it needed to be turned on once I got home from work.  I tried eating dinner first but felt too warm and gave in and turned it on.  

I should be doing some online learning which is due on the 23rd but don't feel like it.  I did some other work and don't want to do anything more work related.  The trouble is I should have gotten this done weeks ago when I had some free time at work and didn't.  Now I don't want to be an adult and stop procrastinating.   C:-) ;D C:-)

OK.  Maybe I will put on my big boy pants and do some of the lesson so there is less to do tomorrow.  Perhaps I will even finish it but I would not bet on that.  
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

Good news on the lesson procrastination front!   
I read the date wrong.  It isn't due ton the 23rd.  It is due on the 28th!!  This means I can do some at work tomorrow.  I don't have a class to teach nor are there any meetings scheduled.  I have some other things to do but I can get an hour or two online lessons done at work.  Hooray!
I no longer long for the old view!

scenicdesign71

All that perfectly good procrastination, wasted.   ???

Seriously though, that's great news, Tom -- the best kind.  As Jamie demonstrates (or tries to) in The Last Five Years, there's no lovelier gift than that of extra time, all the more so when it's unexpected.