28 February 2023 Tuesday

Started by scenicdesign71, Feb 28, 2023, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scenicdesign71

Turns out they weren't filming yesterday at that location; the rush was just to get the place painted quickly before the dressers started bringing in furniture and stuff.  And we didn't quite finish by noon, but were able to take a nice long crew lunch at a local bar & grill, then return for final notes and still be out the door by about 2:30.

Weather permitting (which is anyone's guess: snow, or rain, or both or neither, are expected), they are in fact supposed to film that set today.  (Yesterday, of course, was sunny and beautiful, and tomorrow's supposed to be sunny-ish and dry).  In other news, I have the day off today, but if weather does permit them to get those scenes today, then I'll probably be back there tomorrow to restore the place to its original colors (or, if not, then back at the studio doing something else).

What to do with my day?  Laundry, for sure.

KathyB

Laundry... sounds like something that I should be doing... the mere mention of it has me realizing all the fun I'm missing.

I am going to see a play tonight called Hotter Than Egypt. I don't really know what it's about other than the title, and that it's a world premiere. It should be warmer than it was this past Thursday (when I saw Laughs in Spanish, another world premiere), when I was waiting for a light rail train that never came in 5° temperatures. It's supposed to be warmer tonight, but it's supposed to snow tomorrow. I don't know if the snow will start tonight or tomorrow morning.

Today is supposed to be nice, around 50°.