13 October 2024 Sunday

Started by KathyB, Oct 13, 2024, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I loved I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter. I have renewed faith in the theatre. The next show I'm seeing is Avaaz, which is about Iranian New Year. I'm seeing it right after Election Day.

Last week I drove to King Soopers (1.25 miles away), went into the store and bought groceries. This is something I haven't been able to do since April. It could have gone better--I still don't feel entirely comfortable turning the wheel, especially on right turns, and I ended up placing another King Soopers order for delivery to cover all the stuff I couldn't find in the store, starting with Lay's Poppables. 

I love fall in Colorado. This week, high temperatures are forecast to be in the 70s, which is lovely weather for taking somebody out for a walk. :dog: I've got my office window open. (Of course, it could also snow at any time. We usually get dumped on at least once in October.)

My big profound thought of the day: I really like Timbuk 3--everything except their one big hit. Right now I'm listening to "Facts About Cats." I'm also partial to "Reverend Jack and His Roamin' Cadillac Church."