7 November 2017

Started by KathyB, Nov 07, 2017, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

This day is rivaling Tom's yesterday in terms of productivity, although I did go pick up a prescription and a bottle of fluoride rinse. Right now I'm listening to some music I didn't realize I had (where I don't recognize either the song or the artist, which usually means I downloaded it from SXSW some year) and eating prosciutto-mozzarella rolls (from Costco, bought while picking up the prescription).

Now the music has changed to some hip-hop music I don't recognize. I don't like much hip-hop, so I don't keep a lot of it in my music library, but I must have been in a mood where I wanted to give this the benefit of the doubt.

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Nov 07, 2017, 01:56 PMThis day is rivaling Tom's yesterday in terms of productivity, although I did go pick up a prescription and a bottle of fluoride rinse. 
You are waaay ahead of me for the entire day yesterday.  :)  I never even left the house.  I was going to run some errands but that didn't happen.  I've been much better today.  I took myself and my parents to vote.   And we went shopping (grocery and other).  Then I took them back home and did some more shopping, mailed a letter and returned library books. 

Tonight I'm going to see "The Wolves" a play at Theaterworks.   "A deceptively simple, but formidable play, THE WOLVES follows the ebb and flow of power and affection among the nine members of a girls' indoor soccer team. Together they navigate the game, their lives and a growing understanding of a complicated world."
I no longer long for the old view!