13 November 2017 Monday

Started by KathyB, Nov 13, 2017, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Sorry, I missed Sunday. I was busy seeing a thought-provoking, discussion-worthy play that I'm not sure if I liked or not.  ??? The play was called Smart People, and it was written by Lydia R. Diamond.

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on Nov 13, 2017, 07:55 AMSorry, I missed Sunday. I was busy seeing a thought-provoking, discussion-worthy play that I'm not sure if I liked or not.  ??? The play was called Smart People, and it was written by Lydia R. Diamond.
That looks interesting.  Are you glad you saw it?  Sometimes that is enough for me.  I might not like something but I'm glad I encountered it. 
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Quote from: DiveMilw on Nov 13, 2017, 10:30 AM
Quote from: KathyB on Nov 13, 2017, 07:55 AMSorry, I missed Sunday. I was busy seeing a thought-provoking, discussion-worthy play that I'm not sure if I liked or not.  ??? The play was called Smart People, and it was written by Lydia R. Diamond.
That looks interesting.  Are you glad you saw it?  Sometimes that is enough for me.  I might not like something but I'm glad I encountered it.
Yes, I'm glad I saw it. Even if I still can't decide whether I liked it or not.
In other news, I finally have a new iPhone! The old one was coming up on its fifth birthday. No, I did not get the iPhone X, or even the iPhone 8. I got an iPhone SE, which is the smallest and least expensive phone, but the one I wanted (largely because it's small and less expensive).

Bobster

I felt that way with the play when I saw it in NY with Joshua Jackson.  There was some muddiness about it.