15 December 2017; a Thursdayish Friday

Started by KathyB, Dec 15, 2017, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I'm getting hopelessly mixed up this week, because I switched days with another designer at work, so I went in on Thursday instead of Friday, and changed an appointment to Friday instead of Thursday, so it's felt like Thursday all day to me. I just hope I remember tomorrow is Saturday, which I'm about 50% sure I won't.

I had a salad from the salad bar at Sprouts for lunch/dinner, and I'm still hungry. :(

DiveMilw

@KathyB - Yesterday I had several moments when I thought it was today.  

I put up the Christmas lights I bought this week.  I grossly underestimated how much coverage I would get from the one strand of lights I purchased.  I must buy more in the next day or two.  I only had enough to make a single pass around the front of the bush I was lighting.  Granted, it is a large bush but still.......  It looks so pathetic.   :-[  On the plus side, the timer box I plugged into the outside socket was working.  It has a photo sensor so the lights will go on around dusk and stay on for however long I set.  Right now they are staying lit for 9 hours because the front of the house gets the morning sun and I'm not sure when senor will think it is dark enough to turn on the lights.  
I no longer long for the old view!