6 January 2018 not cold here

Started by KathyB, Jan 06, 2018, 03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

Unlike much of the country, it's rather warm for January here--warm enough to walk around without a coat. I went out earlier today and got a salad that I'm saving for dinner (My November resolution was to eat more salads) plus two bags of potato chips.  ??? I'm going to see how long I can go before opening them, and how long they last after being opened. My guess is that it will be less than 24  hours for both. If only I was that eager to eat the salad.

Chris L

Quote from: KathyB on Jan 06, 2018, 03:11 PMUnlike much of the country, it's rather warm for January here--warm enough to walk around without a coat. I went out earlier today and got a salad that I'm saving for dinner (My November resolution was to eat more salads) plus two bags of potato chips.  ??? I'm going to see how long I can go before opening them, and how long they last after being opened. My guess is that it will be less than 24  hours for both. If only I was that eager to eat the salad.
You resolved to eat more salads, not fewer potato chips, so just think of the salad as penance for devouring a bag of chips (and then immediately devour a bag of chips ;) ).
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?