9 January 2018 Potato chip Tuesday

Started by KathyB, Jan 09, 2018, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I lasted 48 hours before opening up the potato chips, and I'm hoping to make it to 24 hours before finishing the bag. So far it doesn't look good. I need to make the bag last until 4:30 pm.

Today is one of those days where I should get out part of my income taxes and work on them, but I really don't feel like it. It is a lazy day, where I have a big project due at the end of the month, but have no information (or inclination) to work on it yet.

The big news (in contrast to the potato chip news): Sunday in the Park with George is being produced at the Arvada Center in April! That's going to be my birthday present to myself.

DiveMilw

I've actually been going through a potato chip "phase" the past two weeks.  It was more of a chip and dip phase.  It seems to be over now but I know that in a few months it will come back.  

I was much more productive today than yesterday.  I finally got the oil changed in my car.  I was going to do it yesterday but I while looking for a discount bought a Groupon and it couldn't be used until today.  After the oil change I got the car washed.  My car is much happier now!
I no longer long for the old view!