8 Feb 2018 ... Heeeeee's Baaaack ...

Started by nulipp, Feb 08, 2018, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nulipp

Hi friends!

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.  I have NO good reason for disappearing online, but since I've deactivated my Facebook profile again (and probably for good this time), I've missed you guys and NEED to keep in touch!

For those who weren't on Facebook last fall before I turned the damned thing off again, I directed a very successful production of Grey Gardens and STARTED A NEW TEACHING JOB!

I RETIRED from public education after 33 years and I don't know why I didn't leave much much sooner.  I'm now teaching Physics (Standard and AP) and Math (Algebra 2) full-time for The Bolles School, a VERY prestigious private school here in Jacksonville.  It's a BIG deal and a whole new WONDERFUL world ... still loving every minute of it, even after six months.  And getting a nice monthly pension ON TOP OF a respectable full-time salary is LOVELY.  ;D

Other than that, nothing really new ... my puppy Miss Annabelle is lively and in great health at the ripe old age of 11.

Chat at ya soon ...
:-*  Michael
I chose, and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.

DiveMilw

Great to see ya, Michael! There is no way Annabelle can be 11 already. She can't be more than 5 or 6. Has it really been that long since you got her?
I no longer long for the old view!

nulipp

She was already two when I adopted her from the Humane Society nine years ago. :)
I chose, and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.

valmont

WOW!  Good to hear from you Michael!
I was born to ask "why was I born?"

Chris L

Congrats on your new job, Michael! And keep coming back. We miss you, we love you, and we need you!
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?