June 24th 2017: And I'm Ready For The Weekend

Started by Leighton, Jun 24, 2017, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighton

I'm not entirely sure I ever started a Daily Theatre, so this is new!

So we've finally hit the weekend, huzzah!  And it appears to have returned to a relatively cool, relatively grey state of weather.  This last week has been hell for me.

A few year 8 reports left to write and then I can relax for the rest of the weekend.  Might finish watching American Gods, might start Black Mirror (thanks Chris for reminding me to watch!)
Self indulgence is better than no indulgence!

nulipp

At the airport with my mother ... 20 hours of travel to Passau, Germany, begins. Two hours until the flight to Chicago (Diane and George, I'll wave at you from the airport windows :) ), two hour flight, five-hour layover, nine hours to Munich, and finally a two-hour road trip to Passau (where our Danube cruise begins).
I chose, and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.

Leighton

DiveMilw

🌥️🌤️☀️🌦️🌞✈️🕒🛫🛬👾

My day so far using my Android phone.
I no longer long for the old view!

JustTheOneAnne

Quote from: nulipp on Jun 24, 2017, 06:48 AMAt the airport with my mother ... 20 hours of travel to Passau, Germany, begins. Two hours until the flight to Chicago (Diane and George, I'll wave at you from the airport windows :) ), two hour flight, five-hour layover, nine hours to Munich, and finally a two-hour road trip to Passau (where our Danube cruise begins).

Let me know if you happen to pass through Berlin at all!  I'm here until the end of July. :)
"There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting." -Anne of Green Gables

Vera Charles

Quote from: Leighton on Jun 24, 2017, 05:16 AMI'm not entirely sure I ever started a Daily Theatre, so this is new!

@Leighton I love the idea of a Daily Theatre. It sounds like something the Home Service might have broadcast in the 1930s.
I nipped into work for an hour this morning, only to realise 4 hours later that I had 25 minutes to get to a 3 hour rehearsal I was directing in a hall that was 30 minutes away. 😱😱😱

mrssondheim

Good morning Sondheim world!!!  Shit.  Afternoon!
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.

Leighton

That was definitely not a mistake at all @Vera Charles!  It definitely sounds like a lovely series from the 30s indeed :)

nulipp

Quote from: JustTheOneAnne on Jun 24, 2017, 09:46 AMLet me know if you happen to pass through Berlin at all!  I'm here until the end of July. :)

:(  The cruise has five stops on the Danube ... Passau is the only one in Deutschland.
I chose, and my world was shaken. So what? The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.

Vera Charles

Quote from: mamarose on Jun 24, 2017, 12:02 PMGood morning Sondheim world!!!  Shit.  Afternoon!
@mamarose Hey, Aileen! How the devil are you? How is married life treating you.

Bobster

Now I can really add Verizon to my Hate List.

Phone went out sometime Saturday morning.  And of course, no dial tone, no internet.