3 May 2018 Chipotle Thursday

Started by KathyB, May 03, 2018, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

That's where I decided to stop off for my late lunch/early dinner, and it is delicious. I had forgotten how much I like their carnitas. Anyone else having anything special for a meal today?

It's still raining.

DiveMilw

It's still hot here.  I had nothing special to eat today, partly because I was too hot to cook properly.  Lunch consisted of Ramen Noodles with a cut up hot dog and shelled edamame.  Dinner was leftover pasta and chicken.  I did nearly nothing today.  I wanted to get some yard work done but it was too warm for me to do that.  (also, I am not in the greatest shape ;) )  It was even too warm to stream stuff on my computer so I spent most of the day napping and reading.  That would have been a wonderful day if the temps had been more comfortable.  It rain for about 15-20 minutes a little bit ago.  I wish it would keep raining for at least another hour.  
I no longer long for the old view!

DiveMilw

However, it has cooled down enough that I will watch the latest episode of "Agents of SHEILD" before I go to bed.     :)

DiveMilw

@Chris L - Do you know how many episodes of SHEILD there are this year?  I think this is their best year to date and don't want it to end.