7 May 2019 Haircut day

Started by KathyB, May 07, 2019, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I feel bad. We missed yesterday's daily thread.

I don't have a whole lot to report today, but I did get a badly needed haircut and am now home and clearing up some loose ends with expiring subscriptions.

I hope Tom is having a great vacation.

scenicdesign71

I need a haircut badly, too; I've been meaning to get one for well over a week now.

And I'll be working on Thursday and Friday of this week -- so I guess that leaves tomorrow, amid a bunch of other errands that I've likewise been putting off.

It may or may not be next Monday (the exact date keeps getting pushed off) that I'll be starting another, months-long, job where fifty-hour weeks will once again be the minimal norm, but up to eighty -- or even more -- wouldn't surprise me as the start of filming draws nearer.

I'm secretly hoping that they'll push it off for one more week, but until I hear one way or the other, I have to assume that tomorrow will be my last day of freedom for awhile.

DiveMilw

Quote from: KathyB on May 07, 2019, 10:03 AMI hope Tom is having a great vacation.
My vacation was great! I had an excellent time revisiting places from my childhood and reconnecting with family.  Two highlights of my trip were visiting Cave Point County Park and House on the Rock.  I will post some photos of each in the coming days.  
I no longer long for the old view!