July 12, 2017 - No Daily Today?

Started by Chris L, Jul 12, 2017, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris L

Nobody's started a Daily Thread yet, so I'm going to launch one myself. (Somehow it feels like cheating if I start too many Daily Threads on a board where I'm an administrator.) I assume nothing's happening to anybody. God knows nothing's happening here. Maybe if it would rain or something, but this is Southern California, where the weather was deliberately engineered by the movie industry to be visually flawless every day. Sure, it's kinda hot this time of year, but that doesn't show up on film.

So whassup, guys?
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

Bobster

Today was okay, went to the dermatologist and got a mole removed.

I was getting okay with the breakup (as much as I can be) until I saw a post He put up today about having hope and a relationship until this month when he found someone...

Meaning not me.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

mrssondheim

Quote from: Bobster on Jul 12, 2017, 04:07 PMToday was okay, went to the dermatologist and got a mole removed.

I was getting okay with the breakup (as much as I can be) until I saw a post He put up today about having hope and a relationship until this month when he found someone...

Meaning not me.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Oh honey!  That is the worst!  Please take my advice and block him. It will help your healing. You don't need to see this.
A blank page or canvas. My favorite.