25-JUN-19 Meal Kit Tuesday

Started by DiveMilw, Jun 25, 2019, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

As soon as I finish typing this I'm going to make a meal kit I got at Whole Foods.  They are marketed as Amazon meal kits so I'm guessing you can get them on Amazon and have them delivered.  I was going to make it yesterday but ran out of time and interest  I have to boil water for noodles, pan sear a piece of beef, finish the beef in the oven (that's what stopped me yesterday) and then chop veggies.  The kit makes a Vietnamese noodle dish.  I'm sure it will be tasty.  If I like it I may purchase the Butter Tofu kit before the end of the month.  The menus change monthly. 
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

"Running out of interest" is what stops me with almost anything cooking-related. I usually don't shop at Whole Foods because they're pricey, plus they're not particularly convenient to me, although it's not as if I have to cross several county lines to get there. It's only about six miles away rather than one (like Sprouts). I didn't realize they had meal kits. I might have to go browsing around Whole Foods just to see what they have. Sprouts definitely doesn't have meal kits. Or maybe the one near me is just too small to have things like that.

I am procrastinating from doing work today.