27-JUL-20. Happy Monday!!

Started by DiveMilw, Jul 27, 2020, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

Today is my last day of vacation.  I fly home and then quarantine myself until I get COVID-19 test results back.  I plan on doing the drive through testing on Tuesday or Wednesday.  So I get an "extra" five-ish days todo some yard work.  I might even see if I can clean the carburetor on the lawn mower......MIGHT.   It looks easy but I'm sure that is somewhat deceptive.  For now, all I need to do is pack up my stuff and enjoy the last few hours with the cats and llamas.  My friends will be working so I can't hang out with them.
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Today I went to an upscale gas/charging station convenience store. It had a lot of organic products and locally made products. There were a lot of things I wouldn't expect to find in a convenience store, like watermelons (organic) and fresh bread (also organic) and take-home meal kits. I thought about buying a large bag of Boulder Canyon potato chips, but decided I didn't need to have them mainly because I don't have the willpower today to stop eating them. That and the price.

It is not outrageously hot today, which feels wonderful.