4 March 2021 Costco Thursday

Started by KathyB, Mar 04, 2021, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyB

I went to Costco today to pick up a prescription and some groceries. One thing I found out is that my foot does not feel very good when standing on it for a long time or walking throughout Costco. It doesn't exactly hurt, but I feel discomfort in it, as if it's about to start hurting. I suppose one solution is to go back to the boot for some support. The foot doesn't feel bad at all when my weight is off it, and it doesn't hurt when I massage it, looking for it to hurt somewhere. Maybe it's just swollen. It also feels uncomfortable when going downstairs the normal way (one foot on each step at a time, as opposed to two feet on one step before trying the next step), but going upstairs is no problem. The good news is that I don't need to go to Costco again for a while. I'm hoping I didn't do any lasting damage by walking on it. :(

DiveMilw

I bet your foot needs to get used to being walked on again.  But if you're going to be doing a long walk/lots of walking it can't hurt to bring the boot and use it.  You'll get back to normal but it will take a couple of weeks.
I no longer long for the old view!