09-FEB-22 Mullet Wednesday

Started by DiveMilw, Feb 09, 2022, 09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

For whatever reason the dream I had just before waking featured a long, long mullet.  I'm not sure if it was mine or a friends or possibly both.  Maybe it wasn't a true mullet but the hair was short in front and quite long in back.  I remember being concerned about how past the neck the hair went.  I hope your Wednesday is mullet free.   ;D
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

No mullets around here.

I have to go to a different King Soopers tomorrow because the first one didn't have distilled water or Cheetos puffs. 

Snowboarding is the beach volleyball of the Winter Olympics. It's extremely popular (apparently, based on how often it's shown on TV), but I honestly do not enjoy watching it, and keep wondering when it will be over.

DiveMilw

I've been meaning to mention  that it can be very difficult to find distilled water. A couple of times since Fall I've had to wait 3+ weeks before the stores were restocked with distilled water.  The funny thing is that they all run out of their various brands at the same time and then it comes back into stock at the same time.  One of my friends in WI had the same thing happen to him about a month ago.  Were able to find any, Kathy?
I no longer long for the old view!

KathyB

Yes, in the second King Soopers I went to.
Safeway also had some, and it was twice the price of King Soopers.