Stuff I didn't do this weekend:
1. Laundry
2. Make appointment for booster shot
3. Decide what national championship shirt to order from the DU Bookstore
4. Clean the toilet
5. Get the car washed

Stuff I did:
1. Had some really good pizza at Old Chicago
2. Went the short way around Walgreens for one of our walks, which was not an incredibly pleasant walk due to being on two busy streets for much of the way

I had the leftover pizza for breakfast and lunch today, and it was truly good, even in leftover form.

scenicdesign71

I didn't do exactly the same stuff you didn't do this weekend!  What are the chances??

Mine, though, suffered from a distinct lack of both dog-walking and pizza.   :(

Still, I did thankfully make some decisive progress on the small Lot's-wife play I'm designing here in town.  And in Florida, while Much Ado is a frantic race to the finish line for the folks executing my design (the show loads-in next Sunday), encouraging progress is being made -- and steadily accelerating, after an unfortunately slow start.  Judging by the progress photos I'm getting each day, it's scarily still-too-early to guess whether the finished set will be a satisfying reflection of the design or a visibly-unfinished compromise (or, perhaps most likely, something in-between).  But there's still hope, and I have nothing but admiration and gratitude for the hardworking crew down there; so I'm hoping, for their sake as much as mine, that all will pan out well in the end.  Either way, I'll try and post a link to the livestream happening two weekends hence.  (It's hard to believe and terrifying to consider that, by then, just twelve or thirteen days from now, the production will be nearing the end of its brief run).