30-OCT-22 All Hallows Eve, Eve

Started by DiveMilw, Oct 30, 2022, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

it's the day before Halloween and I don't have a really costume to wear to work.  Normally, I go as a US Airway employee.  But this year my costume is in a box in my storage pod.  The box isn't marked as containing the costume/uniform so I won't be able to find it.  I might have even used it as cushioning in a random box.  So I am wearing a black, short sleeved, button down shirt with bats on it.  And I bought a "clown" tie and hat at Goodwill.  That will be my costume.  

In other news I will have a new bed in the coming weeks.  I bought a new bed for my new apartment.  I spent much more than I was planning but they had a good deal on financing and I think the bed will be the most important piece of furniture I buy.  Now I just have to figure out when I can have it delivered.  They don't make appointments to deliver after 5PM during the week and first Saturday available is the one after Thanksgiving.....when I'll be in CT.    I know things will work out and I will be able to get it delivered before December starts.  
I no longer long for the old view!