Friday 19 October

Started by Gordonb, Oct 19, 2018, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordonb

It's definitely Friday here. I know this because on Monday 22nd Rey returns to a London while I stay here in Üzümlü with Pepe. He has to go back to do some administrative 'stuff' and it looks like he might have chosen a good time to leave as the weather forecast for the 10 days after Monday is rain, rain and more rain! We've had the most beautiful week or so recently, sunny and warm days (hot today) and cooler evenings and nights. 

I'll go back to London again at the end of November to finish off my admin stuff and arrange our final shipment from the UK and then hopefully we'll be back here again in mid-December.   

In the couple of weeks we're in London together I may see if I can get tix for the new and extraordinarily well received "Company". I don't really want to fork out the very high prices so in a way I hope that I cannot get tickets and then I can just relive in my memory the marvellous Donmar production all those years ago with Adrian Lester and the late Sheila Gish. 

DiveMilw

Will Pepe travel to London with you? I assume that if he does he week not attend "Company."  :dog:
I no longer long for the old view!

Gordonb

Quote from: DiveMilw on Oct 20, 2018, 06:12 AMWill Pepe travel to London with you? I assume that if he does he week not attend "Company."  :dog:
Oh no he'll be staying in kennels locally when I'm in London.