25-DEC-18 Happy Christmas/Merry Holiday!!

Started by DiveMilw, Dec 25, 2018, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiveMilw

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day today!
Our trip up to Boston was a success.  I stayed awake for the whole thing which was important since I was driving.  And I got enough sleep last night that I even had time to start the daily today before heading into work.  Thank goodness for my co-worker, Connie, who took the first half of my shift this morning.  I can't wait to get back home and open my Secret Sondheim gift!
I no longer long for the old view!

Chris L

A belated Merry Christmas to all! Amy gave me some wonderful presents, including the legacy 8-bit Nintendo with 30 games preloaded on it. Should be interesting to see how it plays on a modern television and finally work my way through all three Super Mario games.

We spent the afternoon and early evening at her brother and sister-in-law's Christmas party, which was quite nice, with Amy's famous mushroom bread pudding and a very pleasant but not too large group of guests. A good time was had by all and I collapsed when we got home but snuck out of bed in the middle of the night to take some extra time to peruse my Christmas gifts. Now I have to decide what to buy with the Steam and XBox game gift certificates!
But us, old friend,
What's to discuss, old friend?

Leighton

A belated merry Christmas to you all! 
Self indulgence is better than no indulgence!